- How to Grow Fresh Air: 50 House Plants that Purify Your Home or Office by B.C. Wolverton
- Earthing: The most important health discovery ever! Clinton Ober,Stephen T. Sinatra,MD & Martin Zucker
- Homes that Heal and those that don’t by Athena Thompson
- A Healthy House a practical guide for Architects, builders and Homeowners
- The New Natural House Book by David Pearson
- Feng Shui for the Soul by Denise Lynn
- Spiritual Bathing : Healing Rituals and Traditions from around the World by Dennis Lynn
- Altars: Bringing Sacred Shrines into Everyday Life by Dennis Lynn
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water : You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty: by Fereydoon Batmangheidj
- Shungite Protection Healing and Detoxification by Regina Martino
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
- The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
The following videos are resources to help you understand more about yourself, the environment, the planet and how Heartfelt Spaces can help to balance yourself in your life. There is more we need to discover about the world around us, about ourselves and how we interact with each other. For more information, please contact us.
Geopathic Stress Documentary
Over the past century we have developed technologies, such as mobile phones, that pose a direct threat to our future health, but there is an equally harmful radiation that comes from the earth and could be responsible for many of the health problems facing the modern world. It is called ‘Geopathic Stress’. This documentary looks at the effect of geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation on our health. For the first time ever, a link is established between them. This ground-breaking documentary is a wake-up call for the modern medical and scientific establishments and also for anyone who has an interest in their own health.
The Earthing Movie
The Earthing Movie Trailer – www.EarthingMovie.com from Big Picture Ranch on Vimeo.
The Earthing Movie is a documentary that reveals the scientific phenomenon of how we can heal our bodies by doing the simplest thing that a person can do… standing barefoot on the earth. Come learn more about the incredible science of Earthing and how to heal your body at: www.EarthingMovie.com and on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/earthingmovie
Michael R Neuert, MA, BSME
Satya Giordano, CECT
Neuert Electromagnetic Services
Electrical Contractor License #687093
Safe Living Technologies Inc.
Rob Metzinger, EE Technologist, BBEC, EMRS
Toronto and South Western Ontario, Canada. A major resource for everything EMF/RF Solutions, education, products, services and more.
Health House Doctors
Brian Bunn, MPH(c), PIH, EMRS, REHS/RS, CP-FS, PDC
Arizona: Ahwatuke, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona, Tulsa, also travels nationally and internationally
Total EMF Solutions
Phoenix, Oahu, Maui and Kauai, Arizona, Hawaii, USA
EMF & RF Solutions
Encinitas, CA USA
Healthy Home Sanctuary
Coachella Valley, Orange C, Temecula, N. San Diego, California USA
Create Healthy Homes
Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS
Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California USA
Orange County, L.A. County, and Surrounding Areas, California USA
Windheim EMF Solutions
Eric Windheim, BA, EMRS, BBEC
Sacramento, California USA
San Clemente and Orange County, California USA
Counting the Worldwide Grassroots Movement for RF Radiation and Electromagnetic Health Reform – A Project of the IEHA (International Electromagnetic Health Association)
Get the facts. Take action. Live toxic free. Families advocating for chemical & toxic safety (Facts)
We envision a world free of EMF pollution where children, communities, and nature thrive!
Environmental Health Center – Dallas
A complete testing and treatment medical facility for environmentally-sensitive adults and children
Environmental Health Trust
The Environmental Health Trust carries out cutting edge research to understand and reduce environmental health risks.
Dr. Havas’s research
Dr. Havas’s research since the 1990s is concerned with the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution including radio frequency radiation, electromagnetic fields, dirty electricity, and ground current. She works with diabetics as well as with individuals who have multiple sclerosis, tinnitus, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and those who are electrically hypersensitive. She also conducts research on sick building syndrome as it relates to power quality in schools.
Tools for health & wellness, since 1992
Santa Rosa, CA
Healthy Building Science
San Francisco and San Rafael, California USA
Holland Electrical EMF
William Holland, Licensed Electrician
Southern California USA
Larry Gust, EE, BBEC, EMRS
Ventura, California USA
Liz Menkes, BBEC, EMRS
Important Geopathic Stress Research
- Baron Gustav von Pohl. Germany (1920’s) Von Pohl was able to determine that 2.5 of all the homes surveyed had some form of geopathic stress. He also determined that 95% of all cancer cases had connections to geostress.
- Ernst Hartmann. Germany (1940’s-60’s) Hartmann was the first to describe the global geomagnetic grids and their influence on geostress. After extensive testing that spanned over 30 years of research, he concluded that cancer is a disease of location.
- Manfred Curry. Germany (1950’s-70’s) Curry continued on Hartmann’s work, describing other global grids and their influences.
- Blanche Merz. Switzerland (1920’s) Merz was able to correlate geostresses to cancer, noting full moon variations, as well as correlations of north/south lines to cramps and rheumatism, and east/west lines to inflammation.
- Ralf Gordon. England (1980’s-90’s) Gordon correlated cancers of the lung, breast, and cervix with geostress in 90% of all cases.
- Otto Bergmann. Austria (1987-89) In a two year trial which included over 462,000 measurements in 6,942 tests, Bergmann found geopathic stress effects on blood sedimentation, blood pressure, blood circulation, heart beat, breathing, skin resistance, and electrical conductivity of muscle points.
- Kathe Bacheler. Austria (1989) In a survey that included 3,000 apartments and over 11,000 people, Bacheler discovered 100% correlations between geopathic stress and 500 cases of cancer she studied. She also found 95% correlation with “problem” children.
- Eugene Pallegard. Denmark (1990) In a much publicized study, Pallegard correlated geostress in 14 out of 18 crib deaths.
- Roger Rose. England (1990’s) In a sample of 50 patients with myalic encephalomyelitis, Rose found 100 % correlation to geostress.
- Robert Endrost & Klotz Biberach. Germany (1990’s) In a study performed by architectural students surveying homes, Endrost & Biberach found